cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New contract not applied

MickeyT
Joining in

I have had a similar experience. I was offered a new contract at the end of my current deal which was acceptable to me. I received pre contract documents from VM, then nothing more until an automated billing email with no mention of the new contract and 100% price increase. I spent a whole day engaging with VM via WhatsApp and phone calls on the 25th September.  I have supplied copies of the contract documentation and was told that due to system error this was no longer available. I was told that I would receive further information within 7 days. I have been waiting since 1048hrs this morning to speak to a member of the customer service team. Still nothing heard. 

7 REPLIES 7

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi MickeyT,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

Sincere apologies for the package issues, are you able to expand on what the price is meant to be?

Let us know,

Kain

MickeyT
Joining in

Hi Kain

It is supposed to be £68 per month. In my last contact with the Customer Support team last week (4th October) they stated that it was being resolved and I was to await 48hrs for an approval to be obtained. I have not heard anything since.

Regards

Mike

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @MickeyT

Thanks for your response

Have you been able to contact the team since the package change has not been honoured?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I've been away for a week, not heard anything either way from VM

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @MickeyT

Thanks for your response

If you can contact the team via 150 or 0345 454 1111 they'll be happy to look at providing you with an update on this, do keep us updated with how you get on and we can investigate further if needs be.

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I spent another hour on the phone today only to receive the same response. That the matter is being referred elsewhere and I am to wait 3 to 5 business days for a reply. I was told that the matter is being referred back to the agent I spoke to on the 4th October and their manager.

Hi @MickeyT, thank you for the update.

If, by any chance, the issue isn't resolved by next Monday (23rd October), please pop back us.

Regards,
Daniel