Menu
GivingUpVM
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

New contract incorrect

Monday 11/1 I cancelled my contract due to unacceptable price increase caused by loss of loyalty discount.

Tuesday 12/1 I was called by "Pete @ Virgin Media" via his mobile phone (number available). We quickly agreed an acceptable price for a new contract with no changes to TV, broadband or Telephone packages. We also agreed that he would organise an engineer visit to sort out our broadband performance issues.

Sunday 17/1 I received via email a new contract with the wrong price and changes to my phone package. No sign of an engineer appointment.

I have texted "Pete" on 17/1 requesting a callback, no response. I have called "Pete" today (18/1) but call goes to Giff Gaff answering system. No response.

Can someone @ VM customer services please contact me to help me sort this out, the thought of starting again on the 150 number is horrifying!!

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: New contract incorrect

Hi GivingUpVM,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about what has happened concerning your package and with that agent. 

Package changes isn't something we would deal with over our community. 

If you call into our teams on 150/0345 454 1111 or texting in on +44753 305 1809

The teams will be able to assist further. 

^Martin

0 Kudos
GivingUpVM
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Martin,
Thanks for your response but surely there is some way you guys can:-
(1) verify if this "Pete" guy who called me is still a VM employee and is just choosing to ignore me and
(2) get someone from the retentions/cancellation team to contact me direct. Calling your 0345 and 150 numbers is hell, even during lockdown I have better things to do 🙂

Thanks

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'm afraid we're unable to arrange call backs from here or we'd certainly love to help with that. 

The team do get busier as the day goes on so I would advise giving us a call after 8am if you can. 

I'm sure we'll be able to help further. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
GivingUpVM
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

So here we are, more than two weeks later and despite further calls/attempted calls nothing has changed - the contract you have placed me on is

(1) too expensive - almost £20 more than the price quoted over the phone
(2) incorrect, phone 24/7 replaced by eves/weekend only

Please, tell me what to do next, because as far as I'm concerned, my next move is to quit & call Sky

0 Kudos