Menu
guillodean
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New contract inaccurate & replies have stopped

Hi there

I have been a Virgin Media customer for several years and after significant difficulties getting through on the phone and live chat (an entire evening wasted on the 2nd July), I agreed a new 18-month contract on Fri 3rd July.

On Sat 4th July I received an email with the contract details, which did not reflect our discussion, and the incorrect contract is now showing in the My Virgin Media account. I called in again on the 4th and was told a 'ticket' had been raised to sort it, but 9 days later it still hasn't been. 

Given the continued poor level of service I lodged a complaint through the website on the 4th which has been acknowledged, but it pulled the wrong information through from the web form, so I had to correct that as well

I'm concerned that I am running out of time to cancel within my 14 day cooling off period and can't get hold of anyone.  I work during the day and the phone lines are so busy in the evenings after an hour you're just cut off.  A rather large bill is also looming which is not what I have agreed to pay..

Can anyone help, please?

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New contract inaccurate & replies have stopped

Hi guillodean,

Welcome to the community forums and thank you for your post. It's disappointing to hear that you have run into some issues following on from changing your package. I'm also sorry that you've been struggling to get through to us for some help.

Can you please confirm if you are still seeking some assistance with this and if so, I'll gladly look into this for you.

Kindest regards,

Beth

0 Kudos
guillodean
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Beth

Yes please - I haven't heard anything back as yet.

Many thanks

Dean

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey Dean,

I'll send you over a private message now so I can take a look into your account with you. Please check out the purple envelope for a message from me.

See you there!

Beth