Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New contract been sent to wrong email address

Hi,  

I have been requesting a copy of my contract as never received the Welcome one.  One of Cust service staff dealt with it great, and not long ago rang me getting me sorted. She was surprised that I had not received a 2nd copy which she had sent herself. Without it I was unable to sign in for online services as had no idea of account no. Anyways she got me online and directed me to download a copy of my contract.  Sounds good but on printing it off it I noticed that email address that both contracts been sent to is not my own, yet my profile email address is correct. 

Question is, will future emails come to my own address or continue to go to wrong one, and if thats the case how do I get it removed. I am concerned about my personal details going to someone else. 

Thanks in advance 

x

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New contract been sent to wrong email address

Hi TakeCare,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear of this email issue and want to help further. I'll send you a PM now to help.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New contract been sent to wrong email address

Many thanks for your help John, much appreciated 

x

0 Kudos