Menu
Highlighted
IWantStableNet
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New bill after leaving date

Hi all,

I got a new ready bill notification email that's due on Aug 8.

I have called VM for let them know I wanna leave. I gave this call 32 or 31 day before my contract end date. The guy was really friendly, understood my request, informed me about 19th July as the last service day to me and I will need to post back all the equipment to VM.

My question is, how in earth I have new and ready to pay bill after this, especially with due to date that's after than my last service day?

I have tried to call VM late afternoon today but hang up the call at the 13th minutes when the fifth or sixth track started...

Anyone could give me any info about this?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: New bill after leaving date

When you put in your cancellation request, EVERYTHING about the account continues as normal, including billing. This is incase you decide to cancel the cancellation.

As VM bill in advance this explains the bill you have recieved. However after your disconnection date you get a “Final bill”. This bill will be the total you owe VM or VM owes you at the date of disconnection. As it is so close to your disconnection date, I personally would wait until the final bill to see what monies are owed which way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All posts made are personal opinions as I do not work for VirginMedia.
Kudo's a post if you find it useful and want to say thanks
Mark a post as a helpful answer if it answers your question

0 Kudos
IWantStableNet
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New bill after leaving date

Perfect, thank you for the detailed description.

Best

0 Kudos