Menu
Quosby1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New amazon prime code

Hi

Anyone know how to get a new amazon prime code. They have sent me last years code so already redeemed??

Thanks

0 Kudos
Quosby1
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Amazon Prime redemption code out of date.

Hi

virgin have sent last years redemption code for amazon prime. Does anyone know how to get a new code?

Thanks

Quosby

0 Kudos
SCA1972
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Amazon Prime redemption code out of date.

@Quosby1 Please don't create multiple threads for the same issue, it doesn't get your issue resolved any quicker and is against the forum rules.  I have merged your threads.

Not sure if this is something the forum team can assist with, but it will take them a few days to get to this thread. Probably best calling VM and asking for a valid code.

If you can't get through on the phone then VM are recommending you send a text to 07533 051809 describing the issue and you should get a response. This is a text only service, it does not support voice calls.  
https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/When-and-how-to-use-our-messaging-service/ba-p/425...

My setup: VM TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Amazon Prime redemption code out of date.

Hi Quosby1,

Welcome to the Community Forums! Apologies for our delayed response and to hear that you have been given the same Amazon Prime voucher code as last year's.

Can you please send an email to complimentsselect-UK@edenred.com with the following information:

Your Virgin Media customer number
Your full name
Your home postcode
The 16 digit Compliments Select code that you have been given.

They will be able to look into the used code for you and issue a new one. Edenred will come back to you within 2 working days (Monday – Friday).

Please let us know how things go from here and if you need anything else.

Beth

0 Kudos