Menu
petefoxon
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New account

• Can my Son take out an account in his own name IF I cancel mine. Same address. Can't seem to get a decent deal any more 
0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New account

Hey @petefoxon

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post on our forums.

What have the team advised when you spoke to them about getting a better or more suitable deal? 

Also if you do that, your son can create a new account with us, under his name.

Regards

Steven_L

petefoxon
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

OK thanks for that.  they can't do a lot  As we are on the of package and to split that the down actually works out more expensive than what we are paying now.

It is my son that mainly uses the package in his bedroom for all of the sports. I am guessing that if we cancelled and he started with you there would be all the set up charges?

However, I was under the impression that he wouldnt to be able to do that, as a new customer, for a minimum of 12 months as it is the same house. Is that correct?

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us @petefoxon

There would be a £35 activation fee for the services being reactivated on the network, we may have to send out new equipment but this might not need to happen and you can carry on with the same equipment, the sales  team would be able to advise in more detail, when you son signs up.

Your son would be a new customer with us, so that rule wouldn't apply in this scenario.

Regards,

Steven_L