Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New account

Hi, I have recently move house and stayed with virgin media but have been given a new account, I need my old email address linked to my new account . I logged on to my virgin media which took me to my old account and said I am no longer with them and I have 90 days to retrieve my emails, I don't wish to change my email address but I can't use this as username for my new account even though my old one is now not in use . any ideas much appreciated thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: New account

Hi Stevie066,

The Moving House team should be able to do this for you if you call them, or use the web messenger  moving-home  Click on the red Messuge Us icon on that page. Please note it's not manned 24/7 as phone calls generally take priority.

Or if you wait here for a few days to a week then a member of the Forum Staff may pick this up for you and help.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New account

Thanks for the post Stevie066 and welcome to our community.

Have you been in touch with the team since your post? 

If still needed, I'll pop you over a private message so we can pass security and put through to transfer the emails to your new account.

Thanks, Emily.