cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New account with Virgin Media started early August 2023

John_2_VM
Tuning in

My new account is up & running okay, still to use O2. As I'm still paying bills to my previous ISP, even though I was advised Virgin Media, would look after the transfer. I would close the account myself but I was trying to keep my current landline number. who do I contact to get an idea of what is happening?

Thanks

John

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @John_2_VM 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue and thank you again for posting, have you requested a number port at all from us to port your old landline number across from your previous adviser? 

Hi Ashleigh,

I made Virgin Media aware of my desire to keep my current land line number on my initial enquiry with one of your colleagues. The only response I've received so far was a number for my landline provided by yourselves. Other than that I'm not aware of any other action being taken.

Thanks 

John

I'm so sorry to hear this @John_2_VM 

I'm going to pop you a private message so we can take a closer look. I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.