cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New account number not linking to my Virgin Media account

thedwwhitehouse
Joining in

Hello,

I moved house on 27th September and decided to stay with Virgin and take my broadband services with me to my new address.

My new address has a new account number and when I log into my VM account I can only see the 'old' account. I have settled the outstanding bills for the old account but I can't see how to get it to show me the new account. I have contacted VM customer services via telephone, whatsapp and online chat on 7 separate occasions and on each occasion I'm asked to wait 24 hours for the new account to be linked but it just doesn't work and I can still see my 'old account number, I've tried to register for a new account using another email address entering my new account number but it just tells me I'm already registered .... I really need some help because I need to view my new bills and not miss any payments and incur additional charges as a result. 

Thanks,

Dan 

1 REPLY 1

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @thedwwhitehouse 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us, apologies for the issues that you are having with your old and new account details. We can certainly assist you, we would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina