Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

New Email contact address ignored

Hi

I changed my contact email address in my Virgin media profile back in May (5 months ago), and got the confirmation email.

But Virgin are still sending bills, service updates and other information to my old contact email address. How can I get them to accept the change and start using my updated address?

Cheers

Andy

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: New Email contact address ignored

Hi demolishedman1,

I am sorry to hear this, we can certainly get this looked at for you, I will pop you over a private message asking for some details just keep an eye out for the purple envelope 🙂
thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zoie

I have just gone through the process of confirming my contact email address with someone called Vishnu using the Message help system, and he has confirmed it and says it should cascade through within 24 hours and all mails should then be going to the right address.

So hopefully there should now be no problem and nothing for you to sort out. Thanks for all of your help this morning and sorry for being a pain!

Cheers

Andy

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I am glad this was sorted for you ! No trouble at all 🙂

Please if you need any further help just pop back 

thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Demolishedman1,

thanks for replying to my messages, and I am glad to hear you had this resolved with our web chat agents, please pop back if you have any more questions or issues 

thanks 

Zoie

0 Kudos