Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

New Customer

Hi There,

i recently signed up to virgin media 23/03/2020 to which i was told i would receive a contract within 2 days i have had nothing through with exception of the email to confirm that i have placed an order can someone please help as i am expecting a new sim card still not delivered and more importantly i am expecting a self installation kit on Monday 06th April to which i need to take time off work but as i said i am not sure if this has been confirmed or not, can anyone help please as i am now getting worried regarding this as i work for the NHS and need to give maximum notice for a day off at the moment

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Customer

Hi
You should not receive anything through the post as you will be able to access your account details after your service will be activated. When the courier delivers the modem you will need follow the instructions in the quick start pack to connect the modem and once is up and running you need to access myvirginmedia.com through a browser, not the app, and register. Once you can access your account you will have the contract details electronically .

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you, i am not expecting through the post i was told my contract would be emailed through to my email address, i know that they are busy which i do understand however i just need confirmation of my delivery date that is all 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The delivery date should be the one you were offered initially unless the courier will delay delivery

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

thank you, i will remain patient and hopefully receive something soon 

0 Kudos