Dear Virgin Media,
I am severely disappointed in your customer services. In excess of 1.5 hours on the phone over 2 days. I fear my patience is growing very close to the line with regards to exercising my cooling off rights. If this is how you treat a customer who is new and in a very strong position to walk away; i fear how you treat your customers mid contract with issues where they have little option to stay and put up with terrible customer service.
- You clearly have a broken online ordering system, when customers signup to Virgin Media and O2. Orders for O2 are not being processed.
- You clearly have a broken online ordering system. Netflix benefits are not being added to new accounts.
- You need better training for your UK and Offshore staff. I have current contracts with EE and SKY who are clearly able to provide more efficient customer service. Yours is on a different level of poor, inadequate and in-efficient. Your competition are leaps and bounds better at customer services.
- Unsure if a complaint has been recorded.
- Constant passing off Virgin Media against O2 and vice versa. Blaming each other.
I have asked a number of times during my calls to have this recorded as a complaint. I am being told I will get a call back this afternoon but i cannot be provided with a complaint reference number.
Update re Netflix
I am told this has now been added and i will receive an email about this within 24 hours. Time will tell if this is the case.
Update re O2 Sim.
O2 - I now have an order confirmation email, its incorrect. The advisor says its an error and "trust me" its unlimited data.
Item(s) ordered: 2 Standard Delivery £0.00
1 Ultimate Volt O2 Sim Only 250GB £25 £0.00
Order number: REDACTED
VAT Included: £0.00
I have called O2 and they have confirmed the sim is 250GB not unlimited. They are refusing to help me any further and have asked I call Virgin Media. I have refused to call back Virgin Media and asked O2 to record a complaint, so this can be handled in accordance with the Ofcom Code of Conduct.