Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

New Customer -- Questions/Concerns about installation of service

I've just signed up to a Virgin Media bundle and have a QuickStart pack being sent to a local store nearby for me to collect in 3 days time.

I have completely misjudged the timings on when we are moving into our installation address and instead of it being 26th Nov, it's now 9th December. 

The biggest issue is that the mobile sim is being sent to the installation address. The current tenants do no vacate until 30th November and therefore I will be unable to retrieve the sim until at least a couple of weeks (If it's not taken or thrown before we get there).

Can I change the address that the sim is being sent to? If so, how can I go about doing this?

Also as an additional question unrelated to Virgin Mobile, how quickly does the new internet line get connected etc? Will this interfere with the current tenants before 30th November, or will the contract that is due to be emailed to me outline the details further?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Customer -- Questions/Concerns about installation of service

Good Afternoon @SymTax 

Really sorry for the delay in responding to you there. 

I just had a peek at your account and can see that you have spoken with a member of the team already, have you managed to get answers to all the question you have? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M 

0 Kudos