Menu
rifleman
Dialled in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

New Contract

I took out a new contract yesterday and would just like to let the forum know the good and the worrying aspects of my experience and ask for a little reassurance. Thanks to the good advise from the great members of the forum I called 150 between 8am and 9pm and was answered almost immediately. I spoke to a really helpful member of the team but we were unable to agree a price so he said he would transfer me to disconnection but unfortunately I was cut off. Called again and was again answered straight away. Same as before but this time managed to get transferred to disconnections and managed to work out a new 18 month deal for broadband and phone but dropped the TV package. I received my new contract and all seemed well. However, this morning I received an email telling me I would have all of my services disconnected !  I have again called this morning and spoke to Angela and explained the problem and was told it was a mistake and not to worry and that she would sent out packaging for v6 box to be returned. I wonder if one of the Mods on the forum can please check into this for me and confirm that my services apart from TV will not be cut off .

Can I add that the four Virgin members of staff I spoke with were excellent and should be congratulated on their customer service and also add that please take the advise of the helpful members of this forum and ring early in the morning to avoid long waiting times on the phone. 

Ps after all the congrats to the staff I hope I dont get cut off !!!!!!

0 Kudos
HavencroftKev
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Contract

Why are they sending packaging out for you to return the V6 are you upgrading to the 360?
0 Kudos
rifleman
Dialled in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

No I cancelled the tv package and kept broadband and landline so tv box has to be returned.

0 Kudos
HavencroftKev
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Oh I see, fair enough 👍

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hello rifleman

I am happy to check this for you 

I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

0 Kudos
rifleman
Dialled in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Ok this is still not resolved Can anyone tell me why I have received a survey asking me why I am leaving Virgin Media I have just renewed my contract !!! This is ridiculous Can a mod PLEASE assure me that I have a valid contract and that my Broadband and Landline will not be cut off .
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi rifleman,

Thank you for coming back to us, although you have decided not to leave the disconnection of a service would have caused this survey, we are sorry if this has caused any further questions or worries.

Everything is fine as discussed our end and will remain to be so unless you choose otherwise.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
rifleman
Dialled in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Mate   You have put our minds at rest   Thanks for looking into this for us

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi rifleman,

Thanks for coming back to us, your very welcome glad I could help, if you have any further issues or just need reassurance let me know.

Regards

Paul.