Menu
Highlighted
Up to speed
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

New Contract

Hi team,

During my time with VM I have always had intermitent speeds, had loads of techs who always said last tech done something wrong etc and eventually had a repull but still slow speeds, it was agreed to upgrade me to the Oomph bundle as this gave M500 which would hopefully boost my speed to around M300, it was more expensive and VM agreed to give discount, so I pay little more and get better servise (did get extras like unlimited sim etc so thought it was fair) question now is 12 month contract comeing to end and called VM but say best deal now would be same package but £20 more? why more money when internet remains the same, should have extended contract for same price, what was with all the We Look After out Loyal Customers Bit???

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Contract

Hi fist101, 

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having. 

What did the engineers advise upon their visits?

^Martin

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Up to speed
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Martin,

Which one lol? Last tech was great and all speads reached mimimum requirment on test i,e. 500meg got 320 so that was the outcome we were after thus the upgrade and the discount.

New modem just received and hard wire I am getting on occassions 520meg but not steady and wifi again dropped antwhere between 30 to 120meg, always had issue with wifi here foe some reason.

As I say deal was made to compensate for those issues?

ta

Dave

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Up to speed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Glad I was not holding my breath waiting for your reply
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'm so sorry about this Fist101. 

I've had a look at your account since you posted and can see that the team have been able to answer all of your concerns 

Please let us know if you need anything else. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos