Menu
jwob2
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

New Contract

I called and signed up for a new contract a week ago but still haven't had any confirmation email through (I was told this would arrive within 24 hours). I've already chased once and was told it had been resent but still nothing (I've checked my junk mail etc...)

I've also been overcharged for the past 12 months and was told in a separate conversation on Friday over live chat that this would be escalated and I would get a credit on my account within 24-48 hours, no sign of this either!

Can someone please help me confirm both my new contract and the status of the refund credit for being overcharged?

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: New Contract

Hi jwob2,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear you are having issues with a new contract not being added and that you believe you have been over charged for 12 months.

So I can help I would like to invite you into a private chat, I will send you an invite shortly please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

jwob2
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

All sorted now, thanks very much for your help Paul, much appreciated!

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi jwob2,

You are very welcome, stay safe.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Hannahamy
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi I have set up a new contract today and got told I’d receive an email to confirm, I’m just wondering how long this would take and also would like to know what my package includes as I have a 15gb SIM card with my contract but has not been updated on your system or on the mobile app.

Kind regards,

Hannah 

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Hannahamy 

I have replied to your other post. 

Please check your inbox. 

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Hannahamy
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Ok thank you 

0 Kudos