Menu
sps100
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New Contract not as agreed for second time

Hi 

I cancelled my new contract yesterday as I am being asked to pay way over what was agreed with the retentions / loyalty team. I was put on the Ultimate Volt bundle having previously been on Ultimate Oomph for 18 months. This should be £89 in total, however VM wanted to charge me £89 and o2 an additional £25. 

Got a call from the retentions / loyalty team this morning who said someone had made a mistake and he would put it right, by discounting the £89 by £25 so that the total was correct. Was very happy with this. However I've now received an updated contract that states I am still on £89/month for VM. That's just not good enough.

I've spoken to at least 5 people over the last few weeks trying to sort this out, and no one seems to be able to honour what was agreed. I can't understand why this is so difficult. no one who I speak to seems to know what they are talking about. The customer service is a nightmare. 

Tags (1)
Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Contract not as agreed for second time

Hi @sps100

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community. 

I am so sorry to hear the team have been unable to resolve this for you.

I will send you a private message so I can have a look at this securely with you.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can.

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
-tony-
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: New Contract not as agreed for second time

hopefully Vikki can sort this out and by sort out that means the price you agreed initially - your legal right is clear VM must honour that - not something near or a lesser package for the same lower price

if thats how it goes refuse it and search for other examples and the path to take - its all on the board

Tony.