cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Contract Not Activated

Dave8301
Joining in

My previous contract was coming to an end so 30 days before the end of the contract I called virgin to get a new deal. I was offered a new contract on an upgraded deal which I accepted. I was sent a new hub and was told my new contract would be activated on 20th September. 

A very long story short, I'm now being charged for my previous contract at full price, my new package should have already started, which it hasn't and I have contacted customer services numerous times and everytime I do, I get offered a new deal and they don't listen to what I am actually saying. I made a complaint also which was automatically marked as resolved even though it wasn't.

I'm posting on here as I have run out of options, I really want to stay with virgin and just want the package I was promised (which I have a contract for) which for whatever reason will not be activated.

My last resort would be to cancel the direct debit as Virgin are not providing the service my contract states.

Any help or advise at all would be very much appreciated, feel like I'm at my wits end.

Many thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Dave8301,

Thank you very much for joining our Community.
Can I just apologise fist of all for the poor service you have had regarding your contract and package cost.

I'd like to take a look into this for you.
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

SHAZZIE1
Joining in

I have the same problem that's been going on since July, they say they will sort it out but still haven't, I'm so fed up having to keep contacting vm and getting nowhere, plus still having to pay old contract!! Do I cancel DD till they sort it out as they owe me money now ?

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Dave8301,

Thank you very much for joining our Community.
Can I just apologise fist of all for the poor service you have had regarding your contract and package cost.

I'd like to take a look into this for you.
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L