Menu
newday
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

New Contract - No Emails

Hello

I have been a customer for around seventeen years and I negotiated a contract last monday after being near end of my old contract but have not received any emails confirming anything. Is there a problem?

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Contract - No Emails

Hello newday

Sorry to hear you're still waiting to receive the conformation of your new contract via email, we appreciate this can be concerning and you raising this via the forums. Welcome to the community.

Can you confirm when the new deal was agreed? It can take up to 24 hours for the email to be sent. You can also check your package via the MyVM app virg.in/myVM but this also can take up to 24 hours to update. Was change due to take effect straight away or at the end of your current contract?

Rob

0 Kudos
newday
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello

The telephone deal was agreed on Monday 19th April at 8 15 am or thereabouts.

The operative stated my next bill would be for £38 and I should ignore the current bill that would be DD on 30th of April for £41.17

My current contract runs out on May 7th.

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for the additional information newday, I'm eager to get this looked into for you so will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to look into this further for you.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Rob

0 Kudos
newday
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello

I have been billed £41.17 by DD today It should have been £38.30 as per the new contract?

It wasn't my fault VM didn't send the new contract. Contract was until 7th May.

Disappointed as a long term customer not to get a better deal ie basic sim card as offered earlier included for that price.

0 Kudos
Molly_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @newday,

Thanks for your response and I'm sorry to hear that the direct debit has still taken the full amount out.

I'd be happy to provide further information on this, but will send you a private message as this is regarding your account.

Please look out for the purple envelope - thanks,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos