cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Contract Lost All TV Channels

MrR07
Tuning in

Hope someone can help. Rang up to get a new contract which was basically the same apart from being offered a hew hub and going up to 1gig (hub coming in 2days)

get off the phone to find I am unsubscribed to all channels across the three boxes but thankfully my broadband is still on!

Been on to tech support who have had me changing cables rebooting hubs to no avail! Not sure if they understood the issue to be honest

I am sure it is none of my equipment as too much of a coincidence all of it to go and be unsubscribed. Now been told can be 3 days to get resolved

has anyone else been through this?

TIA

4 REPLIES 4

Roger_Gooner
Alessandro Volta

I would have expected you to get two emails: the first with pre-contract documents, the second with the contract package. Have you received either email?

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

Thanks I have only received the pre-contract email 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Can you also be a bit more specific about the proposed new contract being "basically the same"?

Do you have access to the FTV channels - 101>105?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey MrR07,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your TV services at the moment. So you don't have any channels at the moment, is that correct or has that changed since you last posted? 

I have looked into this on our system and can see that your issue has been staged to our 2nd line team to be investigated further and they will be getting in touch with you directly to discuss this further very soon.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L