cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Address new account.

Chrisp45
On our wavelength

Hi

Recently moved house and old account has been closed and new account number given. 
unable to register on my Virgin Media - telling me I can’t use a Blueyonder email address. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Chrisp45,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. We're sorry to hear that your unable to register for a new account online using your existing email address.

Have your tried registering your new account using an alternative email address? If this is not a possibility, we can ask for your details to be transferred across from your old account.

Please let me know if this were something you would like us to request for you, if you don't want to use another email address.

Kind regards Jodi

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Chrisp45,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. We're sorry to hear that your unable to register for a new account online using your existing email address.

Have your tried registering your new account using an alternative email address? If this is not a possibility, we can ask for your details to be transferred across from your old account.

Please let me know if this were something you would like us to request for you, if you don't want to use another email address.

Kind regards Jodi

Chrisp45
On our wavelength

Hi Jodi

It us not possible to use another email address, so could you arrange to transfer my Blueyonder address over please. 

Chrisp45

Thanks for coming back to me Chrisp45,

We can certainly request this for you. I'll pop you over a private message to take some details from you, click on the envelope at the top of the page to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Chrisp45,

Thanks for the private message. I have now requested your email address to be transferred from your previous account to your new.

I have sent you your IT reference number in a private message in case you wanted any updates. This generally takes between 3-5 working days. 

Kind regards Jodi. 

Can you do this for me please? Same situation 

Hi @JTBomb007 thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear your My Virgin Media account was not transferred from your previous account. And for any inconvenience this may be causing. I'd love to help you resolve this. I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R