Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New 12M contract for replacing damaged hub?

Hi there

I'm having a new hub delivered as my current one has issues and is very old.

However when the confirmation email arrived, I noticed that it says I've entered into a new 12M contract. 

Why is that? My package has not changed and we're just replacing a faulty part.

Many thanks 

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New 12M contract for replacing damaged hub?

Hello alimay56

Thank you for taking the time to contact us via the forums in regards to your recent experience and the confusion caused.

In your post you mentioned it was a replacement Hub for an 'older one' Can you confirm if this was an upgrade to the Hub please?

This can result in the issue of a new 12 month contract.

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, thanks for responding. I have an older Super Hub 2 which is failing regularly, so I contacted someone via the community. They gave me a link to see if it needed updating, which it said I did, to Hub 3 i think, to be delivered sometime on Monday 1st.

Now, i don't care which hub i have as long as it works. I just want the faulty hub to be replaced. I can't imagine there'll be any difference which would justify a new contract, as my general package isn't changing either. 

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the additional information alimay56. From what you have advised it sounds like this is whats happened.

I'm going to send you a Private Message to get some more details in order to see what we can do about this.

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos