Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Never received contract

Hi

We have recently signed up for broadband 350, we have a installation date booked for this Sat (4days time). We received an email saying they would send a contract, but that never happened. I have tried to call the support, but just get passed round different departments and no one can give us a answer or say they will send us a contract.

I’ve logged into our account and under billing can see our contract but it states that it is ‘unsigned’ and to ‘click here’ to resend a email copy that we can E-Sign - I’ve been clicking the resend button over the last couple of days and checked junk folder and still no email with the contract to sign and nothing through the post.

Not a great start with Virgin broadband, has anyone had similar problems? Will they still come and do the installation.

Any help much appreciated.

W

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Never received contract

Hi WillWho1, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I am sorry you've not yet received your contract.  I can certainly look into this on your behalf and confirm the installation schedule.  To enable me to do this I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos