cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix....

aj2703
On our wavelength

I have no idea if I am posting in the right board but here goes...

I downgraded my Virgin media to broadband only. I cancelled both the phone and TV as it was not being used.

This was done over the phone and after some calculations it turns out I was owed 3 months free or it was part of the new deal. I cant remember to be honest.

Anyway after 3 months of paying nothing I get my first payable bill through. This bill however was higher the expected. This is because it has Netflix attached. I dont remember ordering Netflix as I dont normally watch it and wanting broadband only would only use it through my TV anyway and not the box as that was sent back. I certainly do not have login details for it.

I am sure I signed in and found out where to cancel it in my virgin media. Last month. This month I have again been charged and again gone in and cancelled it. I have also took a screen shot.

Is there someone from VM that can go into my account and make sure it will not renew please.

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @aj2703 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you back. 

I'm so sorry to hear that you have faced this issue with your Netflix, I've all ready popped you a private message so we can look into this. 

Please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.