cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

😡 Netflix

Emma5891
Joining in

I kept getting charged for netflix at £16.99 a month… I don’t have Netflix and haven’t signed up to it, however when I went to the Netflix channel i was signed into a complete strangers Netflix. I called virgin and they said they had removed it off my account however just saw on my upcoming charges Netflix is there still 😡😡 Netflix won’t help as the account is not in my name and I’m not on their system. Getting sick of virgin putting this on my account and I’m paying for someone else

4 REPLIES 4

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Emma5891,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with this unwanted Netflix account looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

I'll need to send you a PM so I can look into this a little deeper, look out for a purple envelope. 

Thanks,

Megan_L

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for chatting with me in our PM's Emma5891.

I am glad I managed to look into this and resolve it for you today. 

As I mentioned in my PM, in the unlikely event that this crops up again next month, please come back to us on the forums and we will take a second look into what is happening. 

Fingers crossed I don't hear from you, in the nicest possible way lol 

Have a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Megan_L

I’ve got the same problem. Any help would be appreciated thanks 

Hi Abell3090,

Thanks for using the Community Forums to get this issue with Netflix looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration ðŸ˜¥ I would be more than happy to look into this for you!

Could I ask whether you've been charged for this Netflix account in the past? 

Thanks,

Megan_L