cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix

Charvie
Joining in

Supposed to have Netflix as part of package. Worked for three days. Then broadband was upped to what it should have been. Now no Netflix. Fed up of hollow promises from agents. Must have spoken with about six different staff. No one gets back. No one fixes. 

13 REPLIES 13

Gareth
I have posted many many times on the subject,and there are supposedly 3 "IT Tickets" against my account.
I joined on 23/3 and have never had the magic email with the link to free access.
I have the activate buttin in myvirginmedia account and on the app , and on each they return a "sorry somethings gone wrong " error.
I do not have the email in my spam folder, have cleared cache etc.

Hi Charvie. I am sorry you feel this way. You have called and chatted with the team regarding this issue who have raised it with IT for you. They're still working on it. Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Charvie
Joining in

Another waste of time conversation with Virgin Media agents. What is going on with this company? I have been trying to get an issue resolved for weeks regards not receiving Netflix which is supposed to be part of a package. Have phoned, have messaged, have emailed, have had it escalated, have had ticket numbers. All of which are just a joke as not once has a member of staff got back to me to try and resolve this issue. Staff appear to be highly trained in the art of "fobbing off". What next? Virgin Media are still advertising these packages which is so wrong if they know there is an issue with providing this service.

Anyone on here had any success with getting Netflix provided as part of "Ultimate" package? Only "Ultimate" I have experienced is pain in backside provided by VM.

Any advice on complaining and taking it a step further with outside agencies?

We are very sorry that you are effected by this, we are aware of the issue and we are doing all we can to get this resolved for yourself and everyone effected. 

Thank you.