cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix

spirit
On our wavelength

Hi 

I read that Netflix is now included in the top level TV packages. I have just checked (Oomph customer) and it says its active on my account, but how do I access it ? I tried logging into it using my VM username and password and it says it cannot find my email address ? Thanks 

201 REPLIES 201

@Zoie_P wrote:

Hi Jacor, 

Thank you for your reply I am sorry to hear you are having issues with Netflix.

We were aware of an issue affecting some customers activating Netflix as part of their deal; this issue has been resolved and we are in the process of rectifying affected accounts. You should receive an email once your account is resolved with further details.

Zoie

Here we go again the cut and paste answer from early last week saying its fixed.

Its NOT FIXED !

For those that it was fixed for they did get an email early last week.

Clearly there is another problem that has not been fixed that is affecting umteen users , why are we not being updated on that? A new problem also seems to have been created that has meant cancellation for previous paying users , they should not have been involved in this , clearly a botched fix attemt from VM

Assume we are now waiting for individual fixes based on IT tickets being raised. We should start seeing those shortly ! , but who knows ??

Yep ring again after I posted,even had to give them my password to check the account ! Weird but I’ll try anything

changed it now obv

no fix and IT ticket raised and wait another 5 days !

joke 

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Betts-4

My apologies for the inconvenience, as advised the issue has been resolved and you should receive an email regarding this as soon as your account has been processed and ready.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

jacor
On our wavelength

Is there a timeline for these fixes? And is there any account credit for missing services/inconvenience?

Hi jacor

Thanks for coming back to us. Have you received any emails at all to sign up to Netflix? Have you also checked your online account - virg.in/myVM - for the 'activation' button?

Let me know. 

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Betts-4
On our wavelength

😂

jacor
On our wavelength

Oh man... No activation button or email no. . 

Betts-4
On our wavelength

Same here still same issue and has been for weeks.

I'm so sorry to hear that you both have not yet had your email or the activation buttons @jacor and @Betts-4

This will require me to take a closer look with you both, I am gong to send you both a PM so we can look into this a bit further. 

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you. 

Still no access 

anyone else any luck ?