cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix

spirit
On our wavelength

Hi 

I read that Netflix is now included in the top level TV packages. I have just checked (Oomph customer) and it says its active on my account, but how do I access it ? I tried logging into it using my VM username and password and it says it cannot find my email address ? Thanks 

201 REPLIES 201

Betts-4
On our wavelength

Not sure about Jacob but I don’t even have Netflix come up on my online account.

only way I get it is in the app and click streaming services and then manage,it’s takes me to my online account and shows Netflix as active.

the activated day changes every time to the day I log in. I click manage and it tells me to sign in to change on Netflix or call virgin.When I sign in to Netflix I get to payment screen asking for me card to charge.

jacor
On our wavelength

I get the same as Betts-4 above. This is what I get by going through the app and then go 'manage streaming services'. The renewal date updates to the current date each time I visit. Pressing 'Manage Netflix' just gives me a popup saying I can manage my account by logging into netflix. My complaint respondent now saying I should talk to customer services again (again again again). Stuck in a loop with people who don't seem to care.

Screenshot_2022-05-02-08-47-36-52_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Thanks jacor,

What happens when you log into Netflix though a browser?

Gareth_L

jacor
On our wavelength

Do you mean if I login to my virgin media through a browser? I can't see anything related to Netflix or streaming services if I do that. Just maxi TV, broadband and phone.

jacor
On our wavelength

If I go into netflix with the same account as my virgin one and login it just asks for payment. There's no association with virgin and netflix there. My only idea could be I was with previously with sky and had netflix as part of that package , but that's been ended for months now. The customer service team seem to think a sign-up email is the answer but they never come through.

Betts-4
On our wavelength

Same thing for me and I have never had Netflix ascotiated with my email so it’s not that.

it’s very simple as Netflix stated-we need an activation code from virgin to send to Netflix to say we have an account.

we need the code 

Krustycarl
On our wavelength

Hi all,

It took virgin 4 or 5 weeks to send me the activation email.

Surely by now even virgin should know the cause of the delay and just be honest to us for the reasons and tell us a proper timescale of when to expect the email. 

Thanks for coming back to us @jacor

What happens, if you click on 'Manage Netflix'?

Regards,

Steven_L

4-5 weeks is unacceptable!

Theres nothing to say that there maybe a delay in service.

i may consider discussing with an ombudsman as I have moved over and had loss of service already and not even access to part of my package.I’m sure my first double payment won’t be late tho will it !

jacor
On our wavelength

Just this @steven_l 

Screenshot_2022-05-02-12-39-04-09_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

It sounds like we need a code, but these aren't getting sent out