cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix

spirit
On our wavelength

Hi 

I read that Netflix is now included in the top level TV packages. I have just checked (Oomph customer) and it says its active on my account, but how do I access it ? I tried logging into it using my VM username and password and it says it cannot find my email address ? Thanks 

201 REPLIES 201

@JonnyG14 (& others) I hope we're owed the Premium subscription for a month for the obvious way some have been led into subscribing (boosting numbers and generating leads) and possibly paying the extra themselves.

Is it Netf**ks just pulling the wool for subscribers?

It’s not Netflix I called them and they say it’s simple,just need a code and they link the subscription to virgin.

issue is VM don’t seem to be giving out the codes in the email as we are not getting the emails lol

the link just takes you to say it is active and each time changes the activation date to when you click it.

Online Chat tried to use a code to activate free standard Netflix on my account but said it would'nt work (I had'nt been sent an email either).  They said they would escalate it.

So presumably they must have some codes - the problem seems to be that some (or all new) accounts don't accept the codes, which is probably why they're not sending out the emails ?

Betts-4
On our wavelength

Take that with a pinch of salt,many excuses we have heard unfortunately.

Mine is a very old long standing account and I have been waiting for the email since 23/3!

Am told my "IT Ticket" has been escalated to the "Hyper Care Team" but have heard nothing from them ( not exactly hyper care!) if such a team exists.

There also seems to be a very long running issue the IT team haven't resolved either with regards to passwords , you have to wonder if there is some sort of database problem that connects both issues.

Either way the inability to fix these problems is not reflecting well on the Company and I am sure will lead to many people leaving at the end of contracts.

>> Mine is a very old long standing account and I have been waiting for the email since 23/3!
Yeah, I'm Spartacus

>> hyper care
ROFL, Hypothetical? Hyper-dimensional? Can't wait to see the next iteration, what is above hyper, mega? Cannot wait to see something go up to the TerraTeam!!! Bring on the A-...

I think the timing and intonation of these "care team names" is to somehow appease the regulator.

"It'll be sorted in 7 days"?, "It's been escalated"?, "send us a PM and we'll sort it"? , we could write a script of them and just feed them into a random-order-er and get a very similar word-salad...

But lesson from today, "There's a code"? And all that info from a screenshot, so keep em coming, we'll work it out for VM

Aha, in the battle for/against/with netfx, I've got to a point where THE APP is now asking to start a Virgin-Billed account, is that what I'm looking for? It is billing for a Premium (UHD etc) package.. If I did click this would I just have a £16 charge for this month, then another £32 for a "cancellation period"?

Can a "PM"er clear this up? I don't want to start something that adds more to the cost of anything just now.!

Cool?
NEAL

NealSullivan_4-1654278937422.png

NealSullivan_0-1654278851728.png

That is the option if you wish to pay Virgin for Netflix. (Not sure why anybody would now !)

It is not the correct option if Netflix is included in your package, you still need to wait for the elusive email with a link that says its included in the package.

If you take that link it will either be cancelled by Netflix or you will be billed by Virgin

>> you still need to wait for the elusive email with a link that says its included in the package.

1st hand knowledge or gleaned? Just so I know

TonyG66
On our wavelength

I can’t get any further than this at the moment.

I was actually told by VM if you are already subscribing to Netflix just carry on paying for it. Sure I like to pay for everything twice!

B58BDA92-99EE-4B04-8D20-5401D299BFED.jpeg