cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix virgin media removed as subscription method

dark1ne
Tuning in

On 12th August I received emails from both virgin media and netflix saying virgin media payment had been removed. I had activated and been using netflix for 2 months before this as it was added as part of my new bundle contract. I have since had 2 tickets raised, spoken to around 20 different advisors, all who tell me it will be sorted out in 24/48 hours which has obviously not been true.I have even had an engineer sent out to check my equipment. I know from speaking to netflix directly that I need a new activation code sending to my email and have repeatedly requested this from the advisors however I'm still waiting does anyone know who I need to speak to, to get to the right department that can actually sort out this problem?

12 REPLIES 12

Hi dark1ne

thanks for coming back to the thread. I am sorry for the longer than expected fix. It's been escalated for you so hopefully all resolved soon.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

I’m having the exact same issue and have received pretty much the same treatment from Virgin - positive assurance then no emails. Mine has been going on for several months now.

Has any virgin customer tried upgrading from standard (included in the package) to premium subscription (with the additional £5 charge) to see if that refreshes anything?

Alternatively, has anyone removed Netflix from the package then adding it back in (I guess that needs Virgin support I.e to add back in to the bundle for free)

Both of these are pretty basic but with the lack progress from Virgin technical, I’m clutching at straws!!

Hi @JamesET,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts. Sorry to hear you have been having ongoing issues with your Netflix subscription. I have had a look at our systems and I can see you have recently been in contact with our team who closed a complaint with you regarding this issue. Is there anything else we can help with?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs