cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix virgin billing removed

chocobogamer
Tuning in

Hi. I have just last month upgraded contract to include Netflix.

I updated my payment information to go via virgin correctly.

i got a rather surprising email and payment taken from netflix, and when i look it says that it WAS included between date x and y.

i cannot re-add virgin as my payment option as my virgin account seems to think im already linked to an account. 

this is not acceptable as it was correctly sorted and seems to be an error your side, please correct this

38 REPLIES 38

Hi there @PeteC74

Thank you for updating and I am so sorry that you are effected by this issue! 

I know you have mentioned you have not received another activation email but can I just confirm, if you log into your My Virgin Media profile, can you see a purple activation tab for Netflix at all? 

Thanks again.

Yes I see the tab it takes me nowhere I been through all this with tech support for weeks

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I can only apologise at this time - as you are aware we have been having an issue with Netflix and the team are working hard to get all impacted customers resolved asap. If you try to activate Netflix through your set top box is this the same also? 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

PeteC74
On our wavelength

Guess what !!!

Still nothing still not working !!!!!

Still no email, will now be looking to take complaint further.

Still no resolution. People are not getting what you're contractually obligated to provide. Sort this, and refunds.

and when are we going to get hub4/5 to get the 1gb thats meant to be part of the deal too.

not good enough

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @chocobogamer,

I'm sorry to hear things still aren't resolved with this. I've taken a look at the ticket that was raised for you, and it looks like our team are still working on getting this fixed. Unfortunately, even though most customers who were affected have since seen this resolved, our team are still working through the remaining customers who are affected.

The Hub 4 is currently released to customers who have compatible packages (1GB), or who are eligible for an upgrade. If neither of these apply, the Hub 3 would be the standard issue equipment. In regards to the Hub 5, this is still within a soft launch and therefore only a select amount of customers are eligible. We don't have any further information on a full release date.

Regards,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Hi, thanks for letting me know. Do you know how long it'll take to get to my account

im on ultimate oomph which i was told is meant to be 1gbps, but was told there were no hub4's. How do i get the hub? Thanks

Hi @chocobogamer, thanks for getting back to us.

I would love to take a closer look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee

Hi chocobogamer, thanks for getting back to me privately.  

This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Also, please bear in mind that our website offers lots of helpful information and also, you can manage your account from here.

Regards

Lee_R