cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix virgin billing removed

chocobogamer
Tuning in

Hi. I have just last month upgraded contract to include Netflix.

I updated my payment information to go via virgin correctly.

i got a rather surprising email and payment taken from netflix, and when i look it says that it WAS included between date x and y.

i cannot re-add virgin as my payment option as my virgin account seems to think im already linked to an account. 

this is not acceptable as it was correctly sorted and seems to be an error your side, please correct this

38 REPLIES 38

Any update yet? This is absurd. If you cant fix it you need to knock the price off my bill, and everyone elses, and refund us the price we've had to pay. Completely unacceptable to not be kept up to date and for this issue to still be a thing nearly two MONTHS on. Sort it out or discount our bills, you're not fulfilling your contractual obligations

spell
Knows their stuff

@Paulina_Z wrote:

Hi @chocobogamer,

Thank you for coming back to us about this issue. I do apologise that this issue is still ongoing. We are working on resolving this Netflix issue as soon as we can and I do apologise about any inconvenience caused by this. We will be able to review your journey once this issue has been resolved and look at correcting any incorrect billing due to this issue.

Thank you.

From the evasive wording and a certain vibe from the page my suspicions are aroused - hope I am wrong

Hi chocobogamer,

I am sorry for the time it's taking to resolve this, it's still with our team who are working hard to sort it. Best

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Still awaiting, about to hit yet another charge from netflix. You should be *already* discounting our bills at this point given how long its gone on and we're being effectively double charged and NOT getting what im paying for

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Chocobogamer, 

Thank you for your reply.
I am sorry to hear you are still having issues with Netflix, I can take a look into this for you, I will pop you over a PM keep an eye out for the purple envelope 🙂

Zoie

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Chocobogamer, 

I am sorry it looks like you are already in PM with another member of our team, they will be able to help further on this :). Just so there is no confusion we advise you to let the agent assist further and you get help quicker, 
thanks 😄
Zoie

PeteC74
On our wavelength

Issues issues issues.

Been going on since May when I had a new package.

Been a virgin customer 12 years but I really don't think I will be after this.

No one and I mean no one knows the answer and trust me I think I have spoken to virtually all of the tech team.

Including phone calls WhatsApp etc.

I have said I will pay for Netflix myself just credit my monthly bill with the standard charge that I am paying for and is part of my contract and package but no one seems to be able to do this but seems the only answer.

Hi Pete,

Thank you for reaching back out, we are sorry to hear you are still facing the issue with Netflix, we are still working to get this resolved for everyone, have you check for any activation Emails including your junk mail, also check your online account to see if you have an option to activate Netflix.

Regards

Paul.

PeteC74
On our wavelength

Ohh yes.

I have tried that multiple times and have been promised an activation email many times I had one when I first got a new contract all worked fine for a few weeks then you sent me an email saying you had cancelled my Netflix that was in May !!! I have had nothing since.

Despite many promises tickets complaints hrs on the phone hours on whatsapp still nothing.

And yes I have checked my email and junk folders over and over again.

Like I say the answer is simple credit my package for the standard Netflix cost and I'll pay myself really is simple as it's clear you can't sort this situation out.

I am currently looking to take my complaint further as you are clearly advertising and I am paying for a contract that you cannot provide.

spell
Knows their stuff

Could start eith Advertising Standards Authority - surprised they have not been mentioned or featured before.