cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix showing as a charge when part of bundle

FF22
Joining in

I recently took out a new package and was told netflix was part of my bundle. When my new bundle started i didnt receive any information on how to activate it. I contacted Virgin via whatsapp and was told it was not added, but has now been added to my package and is at no extra cost. It showed in my account and said I need to finish setting up netflix to complete it. I did this, however it is now showing as a 10.99 charge on my 'stream plan'. I have contacted through whatsapp again but for some reason the person thinks i want to cancel and is telling me to go to netflix? Can someone please help

5 REPLIES 5

FF22
Joining in

Urgently need some help - My bill has been generated and I have been charged for netflix. Virgin have confirmed multiple times on WhatsApp conversations (so i have proof) that Netflix is part of my bundle and i won't be charged. And that I will receive a magic activation email that will remove charges but that has never arrived! 

@akua_a 

Hey FF22, thank you for reaching out and I am so sorry to hear about this.

Netflix is only free with us on our Biggest Combo Bundle and Mega Volt bundle, however if you its possible to add it for an additional charge with a stream box.

Does your paperwork say it was free? 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

The pre contract I received when on the call agreeing the deal had it and the agent confirmed on the phone it was part of the deal. We agreed and then when i got of the phone i received a new  pre contract that didnt have netflix written down. I called back straight away and another person said it wont show on the contract but its included. I advised why wouldnt it considering i was sent a contract that did show it.

This has been confirmed by multiple on the phone agents and on WhatsApp conversations. I did ask the initial agent multiple times that he is sure it is included at no additional cost which he confirmed. There are notes on my account and every single person has confirmed it. 

I feel this is now breaking contract terms by not providing what was agreed to and no resolution in sight.  FCA guidelines are also being breached. 

What do I do as I am getting nowhere and feel I also need to raise a complaint about the agent who took out my contract.

I'd love to help further so will pop you a PM 📩 now @FF22 and we can go from there. 

Thanks 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs