cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix premium

DazzaT
Tuning in

Can anyone answer this please, I recently signed up to the volt package with virgin media which includes Netflix.  I activated my Netflix account with virgin but I chose to go for the extra £5 to get the premium. After selecting this option I got an email back from Netflix stating it’s been downgraded back to standard as virgin would not authorise the change. I have now selected premium at least five times and each time a few mins later I got an email back from Netflix stating it’s been downgraded back to standard.    Does anyone know why this is happening, I have seen lots of posts with people having the same issue but there doesn’t seem to be a solution . Many Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

DazzaT
Tuning in

I recently signed up to the volt package with virgin media which includes Netflix.  I activated my Netflix account with virgin but I chose to go for the extra £5 to get the premium. After selecting this option I got an email back from Netflix stating it’s been downgraded back to standard as virgin would not authorise the change. I have now selected premium at least five times and each time a few mins later I got an email back from Netflix stating it’s been downgraded back to standard.  I have seen lots of posts with people having the same  issue and eventually Virgin fix it, it is not a Netflix issue. Can someone start the fix process for me please

Arissa_H
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi DazzaT 👋🏼.

Thank you for posting. Welcoming you back onto the community forum 😊.

Sorry to see you are having issues with Netflix premium ☹.

Have you been able to check on our app, if you go into packages does it show you have Netflix premium?

Can you see this on your Netflix account at all?

Have you tried signing out on all devises and trying it again?

Let us know we want to help.

Thank you.  

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide