cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix - plan change to Premium constantly rejected

GenerousZero
Joining in

Hello! I’ve been having this exact same issue. Is anyone available to help me? My Virgin Media says I’m on premium but I’m not. Keen to get this sorted as this is what I was promised when I was sold the service.

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @GenerousZero 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

Sorry to hear you're having issues upgrading to Netflix Premium. 

What happens when you try and upgrade this please? Can you enclose any screenshots of any error messages that appear?

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

IMG_1477.jpeg

IMG_1476.jpeg

IMG_1475.jpeg

Hi John!

My Virgin Media thinks I’ve got Premium but I haven’t so can’t try and upgrade myself. I asked Netflix to do it manually and they did but I immediately got an email telling me that it was declined by VM. Some relevant screenshots attached

Paul

Hey @GenerousZero,

Thanks for getting back to us, I can certainly look into this for you, for me to do so I will need to gather some information from you I na quick private message, if you have not used this feature before you can access it via the envelope at the top of your screen.

Speak to you soon. Joe

Zedsee
Joining in

Eventually, someone at virgin switched me back to standard their end and then I could upgrade and it has held ever since 

GenerousZero
Joining in

Just to share what I did that has worked so fellow searchers can see it! I switched my Netflix account (in My Virgin Media) back to standard and then once that had confirmed, switched it back to Premium).  So far so good and kudos to @Joseph_B for the support via DM