cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix on Virgin

jacobs4
Joining in

I asked for Netflix to be provided on 27/06/23 as it is included in my package. I was told that it would automatically transfer from my current Netflix account to my Virgin package. Despite having contacted customer services on at least 10 occasions and having raised two official complaints they still cannot activate Netflix on my account. Customer services talk very nicely but do nothing to help and I do not get an answer to my complaint. I have been a customer for 25 years and had always been happy with Virgin but now I will leave once they can agree that I can get out of my contract. This is surely sharp practice in not supplying a service that has been paid for? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @jacobs4 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're really sorry to hear about the poor experience you've had and that you intend to leave us 😔

What's currently happening exactly when you try accessing Netflix?  

Also, what's the latest information you've been provided in terms of this issue being dealt with? You can track your complaints for any updates using our online checker here

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience and we'll do our very best to help.

Regards,

Daniel

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @jacobs4 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're really sorry to hear about the poor experience you've had and that you intend to leave us 😔

What's currently happening exactly when you try accessing Netflix?  

Also, what's the latest information you've been provided in terms of this issue being dealt with? You can track your complaints for any updates using our online checker here

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience and we'll do our very best to help.

Regards,

Daniel

HI Daniel

As noted in my comments I asked for Netflix to be included in my service on 27 June and was advised that it would automatically transfer from Netflix to my account. When trying to activate Netflix using your emails I get a message - "Sorry something went wrong - please go back to Virgin Media website and try again". When I tried to activate it on your site I received a message that there is a technical issue. I raised an official complaint and was advised that the problem would be resolved.  Despite contacting your customer services to advise that I had received no contact the complaint was closed after 28 days. My main issue is that I cannot speak to anyone who can help me or give me any information. I have raised another complaint and again advised that someone will deal with the matter. I cannot cancel my personal Netflix account as I have no idea when or how I can receive Netflix through my Virgin account.  I have never had any problem with Virgin over the last 25 years and I really do not want to leave but I am getting so frustrated that I am regretfully prepared to do so.

Thanks for coming back to us jacobs4. I'm sorry to hear the ongoing issues with your Netflix account. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L