cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix now included in ultimate volt bundle but I'm having an issue getting it working

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello

I was really excited to watch something on Netflix after today's news about it being included it the ultimate volt bundle at no additional cost but it simply isn't working.

I checked my account and in my account under the manage streaming services section it shows that I have Netflix active as part of my bundle but I have no way to access it. When I click to manage Netflix it tells me I needs to manage my subscription through my Netflix account but I don't have a Netflix account tied to my virgin account.

I have tried clicking through to Netflix and trying to create a new account and link my virgin media account during the set up process but that's not an option and I have tried going on to the app on the 360 box to set up an account but that doesn't work either.

I have tried everything else I can think of with no luck and any help would be much appreciated

57 REPLIES 57

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Anonymous, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see you have been unable to get onto Netflix, have you received an email from us with a unique link to set up a Netflix account? If you cannot see an email in your inbox can you also try checking your spam/junk folder?

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the response but sadly no I have not received any email. I just checked both my inbox and junk folders to make sure.

I did have an issue awhile back where an email got sent to my old email account so maybe that's the issue but if that's the case I no loner have access to that email as it was closed a few years ago.

I updated all my email addresses quite awhile ago so that shouldn't still be a issue but worth mentioning

Anonymous
Not applicable

Damn I am new to this forum and so I am not sure how to tag since just typing @Nathan_B doesn't seem to work.

Hopefully you will still see my previous response regardless

I am on Ultimate Volt and also cannot get into Netflix , and also have not received an email with a link!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to hear that you are having the same issue. Not shocked to see that I'm not that only one having this issue.

Hopefully having another person posting about the same issue can help this get sorted for us both asap 

Hi @Anonymous & @Tractorboy,

I'm very sorry to hear that you both haven't received the email with the activation code/link, and that it's also not in your spam/junk email folder either.

I'm going to send each of you a private message individually so that I can take a few details from you and have a closer look at what's going on. Please respond to this at your earliest convenience and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Responded to that PM. Thank you for the help.

Hello

Similar problem for me - recontracted yesterday to a package that includes netflix standard. I did get a link by email, but the sign-up didn't work. Netflix say my account is not linked to virgin media. But my virgin online account says the netflix is active. How can I fix this?

thanks

If anyone has Netflix prior to this merger just leave it as is, if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Just use the Netflix channel on your box and sign in. 

Just because they're offering it in with your Virgin package leave it and pay for it how you've always paid for it, called me old fashioned but this doesn't make life easier for anyone.