cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix not requested

total_uk
Tuning in

I’ve been having Netflix added to my account each month since February when I’ve never requested it. I’ve lost count of how many hours I’ve spent chasing customer services and making official complaints every month just to get refunded the £15.99. And after being assured that it won’t happen again every time I’m still having the same issue and we are now in September. I’m sick to death of it now and the incompetence I’m met with from most of the advisors I’ve interacted with. I don’t even have TV from Virgin now and still I’m getting billed for Netflix. I’ve spoken to Netflix who confirmed there is no account with my virgin email nor has there ever been. They can’t understand why Virgin are billing me. If this can’t be sorted I want to be released from my contract for breach of it, due to the fact I’m being charged for services not supplied or requested. 

3 REPLIES 3

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi total_uk,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear there's been some confusion over the Netflix account. 

Can you confirm if you have more than one email address you use? If so, have you checked if there is an account associated with a different email?

Alex_Rm

I don’t have another email address. The email address associated with my virgin account is the same that it has been for all the years I’ve been with Virgin media so I don’t understand why it became as issue in February. As I stated, Netflix confirmed that my virgin media email address has never had a Netflix account.  

Thank you for coming back to us Total_uk 😊.

Did you take Netflix out with your package? 

So I can further investigate, I will have to private message you.

Please watch out for the envelope ✉.

Thank you.

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide