Menu
iadom
Dialled in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Netflix included?

Been with Ntl/VM for well over 20 years. Recently phoned retentions to discuss my bundle. I have now moved to ‘Ultimate Oomph’ with 500 mb BB.

I have just received my new contract and noticed that the first item in my TV package is Netflix with a green tick against it. Does this mean my bundle now includes access to Netflix?

0 Kudos
Treble1
Superfast
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix included?

Do you have a screenshot I’m oomph recent but can’t see any mention of Netflix 

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I believe Netflix can be billed via your Virgin Media account and may of been added as a bonus or offer.

Do you have a Netflix account already? If not then go to the Netflix app on your Virgin TV box and sign up and I believe the included subscription will automatically attach to your new or existing Netflix account.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Gigabit 5G Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

@Treble1 wrote:

Do you have a screenshot I’m oomph recent but can’t see any mention of Netflix 

Netflix can be billed through a Virgin Media account, its not included with Ultimate Oomph bundle as standard but may have been added as part of an offer for the OP.

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
iadom
Dialled in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for both replies. I have a Netflix account but my subscription lapsed a while ago. TBH when I was on the phone to retentions I was speaking to a very pleasant Asian lady who I assume was in India or somewhere similar. It was a very poor line and due to that, her accent and my hearing I did have difficulty hearing a lot of the conversation.89C1B8F5-07DE-4887-BE52-DD1A0930471C.jpeg

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Just waiting for the picture attached to be approved by a moderator and yes I know what you mean about call quality with overseas call centers, I had a very bad call with Sky recently and when transferred to UK department the call was crystal clear.

iadom
Dialled in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Image now up, what do you think?

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I would say try logging into Netflix using your old account and see if it prompts to activate a Netflix subscription with your Virgin account, otherwise I would wait and see if a staff member can advise further.

0 Kudos
iadom
Dialled in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Did try that last night without success, will try again in a few days.