cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix have cancelled my account!

nforsyth
On our wavelength

I've had an email this morning from Netflix which says...

"Unfortunately, Virgin Media let us know that they were unable to bill your account through your Virgin Media subscription. We are cancelling your membership, effective on Wednesday, May 4th, 2022."

I've not cancelled this and, indeed, I've been billed for Netflix on my latest bill. 

Getting through to vm customer services is a legendary chore, so does anyone have any ideas? 

I could just reactivate it, but I never cancelled it and I don't want to be billed twice! 

68 REPLIES 68

Hi Benjy99, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the Netflix service and this is not the experience which we want you to have. Can you log into the online account and click on the Netflix section to see if you have any issues? - Chris

No issues just my membership not continued, billing details still ok as said last payment that I restarted was through virgin which is right. It's just stopped......again

Can you confirm if Netflix have now been able to reactivate the account, you can choose to be billed though Virgin Media or directly through the Netflix bill. ^Chris. 

"you can choose to be billed though Virgin Media or directly through the Netflix bill"

That sounds like a no brainer 😁

Yep😁 putty that I keep having to tell them to do it....😳🤣

Benjy99, would you be able to log into the online account and click on Netflix to see if there is an activation link please? ^Chris

I would.like to say yes but the site in different areas has said for the last two days it's "doing some work".  Really not loving the service at the minute.  Wasting lots of time over the last two months trying to get a service I pay virginmedia quite handsomely for😳

Screenshot_2022-06-19-12-07-35-919_com.android.chrome.jpg

Hi Benjy99, thanks for confirming, I will send you a private message so that this can be looked into further for you. ^Chris 

nforsyth
On our wavelength

Well, here we are nearly two months later.... 

I ended up re-subscribing to Netflix but, as some have you have also experienced, it's been cancelled again - but no notification this time! 

So, no Netflix and no realistic prospect of virgin fixing this billing issue.

Fortunately my house is for sale and I'll be moving to an area with no virgin, I guess that'll finally solve the problem......