cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix added to account

Helpme222
Tuning in

Anyone else had Netflix and other streaming package added to their VM account without asking for it?? Second time now, and cancelled  the subscription in my VM account but £15.99 taken out again?? 

5 REPLIES 5

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Helpme222,

Welcome back to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear that you have had this happened, with Netflix being added to your account it is usually added as part of your package or by signing up using the VM app on your box. Can you confirm for me if you have recently gone about changing your package at all?

Joe

Hi it is my in laws account and we have recently changed the contact details for easier  to manage, but this happened earlier this year as well , and I cancelled it then. They are 87 years old and don’t need Netflix or the other streams that you get and have been charged 15.99 per month AGAIN. Can this be permanently stopped and a refund issued please.

Hey @Helpme222,

Thanks for getting back to me, if you are able to clear security on this account I would be able to look into this further with you, otherwise if you are not able to clear security I can advise the best contact methods for you.

Joe

Sorry for the delay replying to you, had problems this weekend. It’s not my account but my in laws. She recently got the new O2 SIM card, which we put in her phone, but never changed anything and they don’t want or need Netflix or the streaming package. 

Thanks for coming back to us Helpme222, would you be able to pass account security so that we can look into this issue further?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L