cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix activation

kgollop
On our wavelength

Hi,

I took out a new contract a couple weeks ago to add the Sky Sports UHD channels, and as part of my new bundle Netflix was included.  I've still not received an activation email but found the option to activate within My Virgin Media, after reading some older posts on here.  However, when activating I get the error below:

Capture.PNG

Can you help?

Thanks,

Kevin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @kgollop 

Thanks for joining us on PM and allowing us to sort this for you 🙂

If you do ever need further help, please do pop back to the Community.

Kind regards.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

kgollop
On our wavelength

It's been two weeks now and no reply. Can someone from support please help?

Thanks,

Kevin

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello kgollop, 

Thank you for posting to us here on the Community. 

I am very sorry to hear of the issues you are facing when attempting to activate your Netflix service. 

Have you tried selecting the activate option using a different browser/device? 

Also, please try clearing the Cache and Cookies on the browser to see if this helps. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Nat

kgollop
On our wavelength

Hi Natalie,

Have tried all of the above and it's no different. I currently already have Netflix premium which uses my VM email address so I'm not sure if this is the issue. I was told VM would contribute £10.99 a month towards my existing account when I signed up.

Thanks,

Kevin

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply and for confirming. 

I would like to take a look at the account from our side so I am going to pop you over a private message to take a few more details and we can go from there. 

This message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

Hi @kgollop 

Thanks for joining us on PM and allowing us to sort this for you 🙂

If you do ever need further help, please do pop back to the Community.

Kind regards.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill