Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix activation error

Chocofenix
Tuning in

Hi,

apologies if wrong category

Renewed my contract and it includes netflix, when i click activate from my account it errors (at the redirect to netflix popup, regardless of browser or device used), would it be possible for someone to fix this or send a new activation link via email please?

thanks

9 REPLIES 9

virtualcolin
Joining in

I’m having the same problem,I renewed my package which came with Netflix but have been unable to access either through the set top box or via my account on line . I have spoke to customer services about four times which they are oblivious to the problem even though these forums have quite a few posts about the issue ..all the agents tell me is they will stage it to IT and I’ll hear in 72 hours  which I never do so I have to go through the same rigmarole all over again.. it’s so frustrating !! If they don’t sort it out soon I’ll be leaving because they havent provided me with what was agreed so I have every right to do so.

Chocofenix
Tuning in

Also got an email saying UHD was removed, i was explicitly told no changes would be made

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there Chocofenix,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community.

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your Netflix addition, can I ask has the name of your package changed at all?

Let us know,

Kain

Hi Kain

the package looks the same, the only thing thats been renamed is the phone line but i believe it's just a rename of the same package

thanks

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the response there,

So was UHD an add on to your package? 

Thanks,

Kain

Not sure, will have to check, the main issue for me is the netflix one (uhd sky is nice to have but netflix is currently costing me money)

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Ahh okay,

So just going back to the activaiton email, what error is appearing when you do click the advised button?

Does your MyVM account show that Netflix is activated?

Regards,

Kain

Hi

it's that i'd like a new email sent, below are errors from inside my account and from the last email link i was sent

thanks  

IMG_0750.jpeg

IMG_0749.jpeg

IMG_0751.jpeg

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Right okay,

So we can investigate the matter further I've dropped you a PM.

The message will appear within the envelope icon.

Regards,

Kain