cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix activation email not received

zeki2004
Joining in

Signed up to the new volt package a week ago and still not had my activation . 
I need to cancel my current subscription with Netflix a sim paying for it separately at the moment .

I was told I’d get activation email within 48 hours 

regards 

marie 

18 REPLIES 18

Tractorboy
Rising star
Join the club..
Many of us have been waiting 6 weeks for the email.
You can read many many threads on here , but you will still be none the wiser as to what is happening!!!

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @zeki2004, thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised.

Our IT team has confirmed that this issue has been resolved (as @Tractorboy has mentioned, this has impacted many customers unfortunately) and we are in the process of rectifying the affected accounts. 

You should receive an email once your account is resolved with further details, please expect this to arrive shortly. If you have still not received an email, please check your my VM account for the activate button to enable Netflix.

Many thanks

Tom_W

What do you suggest in the mean time while we are waiting for this email?

Hi @ojay1986, thanks for your post.
Apologies as I'm unsure what you mean here - you will need to wait for the email to come through but please be assured this will land soon.

If in the next few days this hasn't arrived, please try checking your My Virgin Media account for the Activate button to enable Netflix as explained above.

Many thanks

Tom_W

How can any of us be assured that this email will arrive as some of us have been waiting nearly 6 weeks for it!!

But aren't we still paying for it if we're on premium services whilst we are waiting on this 'activation'

I've been on the phone with CS and they say it's going to be active within 2-3 days. Raised an official complaint as this is the second time it has happened and one of the reasons I renewed with Virgin was having everything in the same place.

Same here, I probably wouldn't have renewed without this deal, signed up on March 25, nothing but cut-and-paste promises to keep me quiet for another 24, 48, 72 hours ever since then. This issue has been resolved, you will receive an email soon...

Of course, they have no problem taking my money for the Netflix service I'm not getting.

Hi @ojay1986, thanks for your post although I'm sorry things are proving so problematic in sorting this at the moment.

Please allow me to send you a PM to discuss this in more detail, and respond when you can!

Many thanks

Tom_W

Still not received my Netflix activation. 
I will be requesting a refund for not receiving my services