cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix acti

Trev0099
Joining in

I have recently had Netflix added to my package but can't access it. I understand I need an activation key ?  Tried the call centre but got nowhere.  Anyone advise how to obtain an activation key ?  Thanks  Trevor

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

No problem @Trev0099 

Glad to have been able to help with this issue. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Trev0099 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you have been unable to access your recent Netflix addition. We can understand this is not ideal and we want to best help. Did you receive an email at all with an activation key? Also, have you checked here to see if there is a purple Netflix button that you can activate?
Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

Hi

I definitely have never received an email re activation of Netflix.  When I log into my account and look under Entertainment services there is a message on the Netflix section,  "Oops an error has occurred whilst trying to activate your service"    Any suggestions what I can try ?  Thanks

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thaniks for the response there, 

Just to gain clarification, when was Netflix added to the account?

Regards,

Kain

Hi.  My package was changed to include Maxit tv (which should include Netflix), at the beginning of March

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Ahh okay, 

Thanks for the response there, did you receive any email confirmation at all for Netlfix to be on the account?

Also has a ticket been raised for this previously?

Regards,

Kain

It was someone (I think) from retentions that changed my package to maxit tv and said on the phone that this included Netflix (as well as Sky Movies which I didn't previosly have).  Netflix is shown as being included in my package in the contract that was sent to me.  I haven't raised a ticket as such, but rang the call centre but they didn't seem to understand and I got the impression that they wanted to add a charge to my account for adding it as a new service.  As I say, it does show as being included on the contract that was sent to me dated 7th March.   Thanks for your time on this.

In this case, to further investigate this, I have sent you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can. 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

No problem @Trev0099 

Glad to have been able to help with this issue. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team