cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix account paused

ChelseaLady
On our wavelength

Hi. For some reason Netflix has paused my account. They say Virgin has not authorised renewal payment. I am completely up to date with my bill.  It shows all active with a green tick, on my virgin account. I've been on Web chat since 8am still not resolved. Just passed to another department.

Got through on phone trying to say it's Netflix fault, which they strongly deny.

Then couldn't hear person on phone. They rang me back but still unable to hear anyone..

Still waiting on Web chat.

What is going on with virgin recently 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hev999
On our wavelength

Did you get this resolved? Same  has happened to is. Rang today to said it was Netflix issue, Netflix says it's a virgin issue. Rang virgin back, they cut me off after 20 mins while I was getting some information. Rang again got a female call agent who told me that there is currently a fault and repair estimate is 48 hours. So will be checking on 2 days and it better work because at the minute my frustration level with this is pretty much at the max

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

109 REPLIES 109

Hev999
On our wavelength

Did you get this resolved? Same  has happened to is. Rang today to said it was Netflix issue, Netflix says it's a virgin issue. Rang virgin back, they cut me off after 20 mins while I was getting some information. Rang again got a female call agent who told me that there is currently a fault and repair estimate is 48 hours. So will be checking on 2 days and it better work because at the minute my frustration level with this is pretty much at the max

Tractorboy
Rising star
Prepare for your frustration level to rise ever higher..
Look through the multiple threads on this topic and you will see at least 3 promises of a resolution within 24-48 hours , but so far we are still in the dark as to what the problem is and any resolution...

Hev999
On our wavelength

So what is the resolution and how long do we wait. Is virgin in breach of contract. The second guy I spoke to today said you could only watch on one TV and not stream on tablets or download to watch on tablets out of the home (have done this before). It worked fine up to last night, thought this deal seemed too good to be true

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi All, 

Thanks for your posts and we're really sorry that you are having issues with Netflix. 

The teams are working on getting things resolved but we're unlikely to have any update now until Monday I'm afraid. 

As soon as we know more, we'll be sure to post in the Community to keep everyone in the loop. 

Apologies once again for any inconvenience. 

Thanks, 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hev999
On our wavelength

And why have I now received a contract update saying I have removed Netflix. I haven't, and this is an error on virgin's part. Did the breach of contract make you think you should cancel it? O need it reinstating to my account at the same contract price as I had before. It should be doable - I'm sure 14 day cooling off period is in the drop down list (not that I made that change). How are virgin getting things so wrong?

ChelseaLady
On our wavelength

Hi all. Well I was told on Web chat, to cancel and redo. Select virgin as a payment method. 

I wasn't convinced but I've been promised and I screen shot all messages, that if I was charged on my bill I would be credited.  Had to chat with technical team.... on chat 5hours. 

Hi there, apologies for any frustration caused by this. We are still awaiting a update from the support team investigating this issue. As soon as we have an update we will let you know.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hev999
On our wavelength

Any update please. Surely it's not too hard to work out what we need to do to get our Netflix access back, we are paying for it. Obviously an update done somewhere which has messed up several people's Netflix

Catmum
On our wavelength

Mine has paused too had emails from Netflix asking for payment but it's free with my package no help from either Virgin or Netflix was on phone back and forthing all day nothing achieved. A carrot dangled then taken away.