cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix Disney plus

Geast93
Joining in
  • I renewed my contract on the 17th August which I lncluded netflix standard as part of the bundle I also got in contact on the 23rd August to add Disney plus, I have had no email about either service and when I go into my virgin account it says activate neflix when I click on it it just keeps coming back saying where having some technical issues and the Disney plus tab says adding soon I have called up numerous times and have been told I'll raise a ticket at least 5 times and have been promised call backs endless amounts which has never happened 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated 

1 REPLY 1

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Geast93 thanks for your post here in the Community although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

If we have raised an IT Ticket about this issue, that is all we can do from our side - once the IT Ticket is resolved it should trigger the activation email so you receive the services such as Disney+ and Netflix.

Hopefully this is resolved soon for you but if you do need any further assistance please don't hesitate to reach out.

Many thanks

Tom_W