Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Netflix Charges

In September i was charged £11.99 for Netflix despite the fact that i have been paying Netflix direct,£8.99 for two screens, i have tried phoning over and over again when i eventually spoke to a member of staff i was informed that i should contact Netflix to correct the situation, they not surprisingly indicated that as Virgin had made the error it was up to them to correct it.
After more unsuccessful attempts to phone them i e/mailed and received the comment that reply should be received within 28 days, i am still waiting for a reply,in the meantime they are continuing to charge me.
I noted recently that Virgin have been advertising that you can arrange with them to pay Netflix.
My attention was drawn to an article in the Daily Mail which indicated that many complaints had been received regarding very poor customer relations concerning Virgin and requesting they be advised of any other items,hopefully this will result in Virgin treating their customers in a decent way.

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix Charges

Nothing would surprise me about Virgin Media if my experience of the last week is anything to go by. I have spent NINE HOURS on the phone - or on hold - talking to someone who promises things that never happen and then cuts me off...

Virgin Media is a terrible company - stay away.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi JIMTHEFIRSTY1,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your Netflix charge looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you. Can I ask how many months you've been billed for Netflix even though you're already paying for a separate subscription?

Thanks, 

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It was for three months and i have now been advised that i will receive a refund on my next bill.

It has taken so much of my time over recent weeks so hopefully it will be an end to the problem

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi JIMTHEFIRSTY1,

Thanks for coming back to me about this, I am glad we finally got this sorted for you. 

If you have further issues with this please let me know so we can continue to help. 

If its anything else please create a brand new post!

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos