cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix Charges - I don't have a Netflix and i'm being charged.

CoreyLyons95
Joining in

Hi, 

Hope someone can help.

I have had a £15.99 charge on my virgin media package for Netflix the past few months even though I don't use/ have never used Netflix. I have tried to cancel etc. through the website but had no luck and even tried logging in to Netflix.com with my email with no luck either as it is trying to get me to sign up.

Eventually found a channel named Netflix on the box and clicked on it to find some random account logged into Netflix on my box. Have I been hacked? how do I cancel the subscription on someone elses email? I have taken pictures of their email and username but I do not recognize the name. 

Please can someone help me resolve as I feel lost and don't want to keep paying for someone elses Netflix?

Thanks in advance,

Corey

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey there @CoreyLyons95, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media forums.

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the billing of Netflix on your account
May I ask if you have reached out to Netflix to sort this out?
As we can deal with Netflix which are inclusive to Virgin Media bundles but Netflix which is added to the Virgin Media bill, that bill is being applied by Netflix.
You can chat with them here. Let us know how it goes with them.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey there @CoreyLyons95, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media forums.

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the billing of Netflix on your account
May I ask if you have reached out to Netflix to sort this out?
As we can deal with Netflix which are inclusive to Virgin Media bundles but Netflix which is added to the Virgin Media bill, that bill is being applied by Netflix.
You can chat with them here. Let us know how it goes with them.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

Hi Ilyas,

Gave that a try but had no luck as they wasn’t interested as I couldn’t verify the account which is not mine ? They also said virgin media should be the one to cancel it. 

I have since found a website that uses the same name of the email “Gamikey” that sells Netflix accounts at massively discounted prices . It’s 100% a scam. I have raised a complaint with virgin media and hopefully this gets solved. 

Nightmare … 

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for your reply CoreyLyons95.

Sorry for all this issues caused by this Netflix subscription and charges on your VM bills, as you stated you already raised a case with us please rest assured this will be investigated by one of our senior teams. For updates and for checking the status and progress of your complaint you may visit this page here.

Once we have completed the review our team will reach back with a resolution either via call or email, please keep an eye for these and let us know once you've heard back in regard to your case raised.
We're eager to assist further should you need our help with this case.

Adri
Forum Team